My driver's license is suspended. How do I get it back?

In Indiana, drivers' licenses are suspended when no child support payments have been made for a period of 3 months and/or the child support delinquency is greater than $2,000. In order to have your driving privileges reinstated you will need to: Pay your child support arrearage in full or Establish a payment agreement with the IV-D office.

Show All Answers

1. Why are you involved in my life?
2. What happens if my employer doesn't withhold child support, or the right amount of support, from my paycheck?
3. My employer is taking child support out of my check, but the custodial parent isn't getting it. Why not?
4. All of sudden, you started taking an extra $20 a week out of my paycheck. How can you do that?
5. My driver's license is suspended. How do I get it back?
6. You've got a lien on the title to my vehicle. How do I get it taken off?
7. I missed a court date. What should I do?
8. How do I give up my parental rights?
9. Why should I pay support if the other parent won't let me see my child?
10. Why do I have to submit all my questions to your office in writing?