You sanctioned my TANF benefits. How do I get them back?
If we sanctioned your TANF benefits, it is because you failed to keep an appointment with us, attend a court hearing, or provide us with information that we need to administer your child support case. You can come to our office any Friday morning between 8:30 and 10:30 to meet with an intake representative. You do not need an appointment. We will explain what information or assistance we need from you. As soon as you cooperate with our request, we will ask that your benefits be restored.

Show All Answers

1. My ex is expecting a tax refund. Will I get that money, and when?
2. How do I get out of your program?
3. The other parent owes me a lot of past-due child support, and I know I will never see it. Can I just write that off, so he will quit giving me a hard time about it?
4. The other parent got a new job and is making a lot more money. Why aren't I getting more child support?
5. The other parent lives in another state. Can you help me get child support?
6. Why can't you find my ex?
7. I keep going to court and nothing ever happens. Why can't you just throw the other parent in jail?
8. You sanctioned my TANF benefits. How do I get them back?
9. How long does it take to get child support?
10. Why do I have to submit all my questions to your office in writing?