How do I get out of your program?
Only custodial parents who are receiving TANF or benefits for themselves and their child(ren) are required to participate in the Title IV-D Program. In all other cases, however, participation in the Title IV-D Program is voluntary. If you would like to withdraw from the program and are eligible to do so, please send us a written request and the required opt off from will be mailed to you. Your case will not close until the opt off form is signed and returned to the IV-D office.

Show All Answers

1. My ex is expecting a tax refund. Will I get that money, and when?
2. How do I get out of your program?
3. The other parent owes me a lot of past-due child support, and I know I will never see it. Can I just write that off, so he will quit giving me a hard time about it?
4. The other parent got a new job and is making a lot more money. Why aren't I getting more child support?
5. The other parent lives in another state. Can you help me get child support?
6. Why can't you find my ex?
7. I keep going to court and nothing ever happens. Why can't you just throw the other parent in jail?
8. You sanctioned my TANF benefits. How do I get them back?
9. How long does it take to get child support?
10. Why do I have to submit all my questions to your office in writing?