Superior 4 Court Calendars
Daily Court Calendar is a listing of the cases that will be heard in Superior Court 4 on a specific date.
Civil cases include evictions (landlord-tenant cases) and small claims. These civil cases are listed on the calendar first by the court session time then in cause number order within that court session.
Criminal cases include misdemeanor, Level 6 felony cases and D felony cases. These criminal cases are listed on the calendar first by the court session time then in alphabetical order within that court session.
New cases are added and hearings are reset, continued or canceled every day. From the time an action is taken on the case, it may take three or four or more days for a case to be added to or to be deleted from the calendar.
The posted Daily Court Calendar will indicate an “updated date.” The Court will post the Daily Court Calendar one week (seven calendar days) before the actual court date (i.e. the Daily Court Calendar for next Friday will be posted this Friday).
The Court will update the Daily Court Calendar by 10:00 a.m. the business day before the actual court date to provide the most current information. This will allow attorneys to verify service and to complete the Court’s required forms and paperwork for each case listed in their court session for court the following day.
If there are still questions after reviewing the case at mycase.in.gov, first write down the cause number and then contact the Superior 4 Court Staff at 765-423-9266.
Superior 4 Daily Court Calendar
- 2019 Holiday Schedule Tippecanoe County
- 2020 Holiday Schedule Tippecanoe County
- 10.14.2019 Daily Court Calendar Updated 10.08.2019
- 10.16.2019 Daily Court Calendar Updated 10.09.2019
- 10.11.2019 Daily Court Calendar Update 10.10.2019
- 10.15.2019 Daily Court Calendar Updated 10.11.2019
- 10.17.2019 Daily Court Calendar Updated 10.11.2019
- 10.18.2019 Daily Court Calendar Updated 10.11.2019