- Generally take place at 8:30 a.m. on the second Tuesday of each month
- County Office Building
20 N 3rd Street
Lafayette, IN 47901
Meetings are open to the public. All interested persons are encouraged to attend meetings and share their thoughts and opinions.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes | View Agendas and Minutes From 2011 and Older
- Kevin Underwood: At Large, President
- John Basham: At Large, Vice President
- Ben Murray: District 1
- Roland Winger: District 2
- Kathy Vernon: District 3
- Lisa Dullum: District 4
- Barry Richard At-Large
The council has the ultimate decision-making power over:
- Approving and fixing annual operating budgets of all county departments
- Authorizing the borrowing of money in the form of bonds and notes
- Authorizing the expenditure of public funds for specific purposes
- Establishing salaries and other compensation
- Fiscal affairs
- Fixing tax rates and levies
- Setting priorities for the allocation of public funds
Tippecanoe County Government will provide responsive, high-quality services that enhance and maintain self-sufficiency, personal safety, economic opportunity, mutual respect and quality of life for present and future generations.