Alcoholic Beverage Commission (ABC) Permit

Any person, business, or corporation that sells alcohol must have a Property Tax Clearance Schedule - Form 1 signed by the Treasurer for an Indiana Alcoholic Beverage Commission Liquor License. Prior to receiving a new, transferred or renewed license, the Treasurer must state that all property taxes are current by due date. For transfers, estimated taxes must also be paid current through the assessment date.