Office of County Treasurer
The Office of Treasurer is a constitutional office. The Treasurer serves a 4-year term with a 2-term limit during any 12 year period. The County Treasurer is the custodian of all monies belonging to the county. Disbursements of monies with the proper orders issued and attested by the County Auditor.
- Bills and collects property taxes (real estate-personal-mobile home)
- Collects delinquent property taxes and taxes in judgment
- Collects innkeepers tax
- Collects taxes involved in bankruptcy
- Conducts annual real estate tax sale
- Handles investment of funds
- Issues tax clearances for mobile home moving permits and alcohol beverage permits
- Searches for and collects delinquent taxes of public employees
Change the Address Your Tax Bills are Mailed to
Download a Change of Address Form (PDF) or contact the Auditor's Office at 765-423-9207 for address changes.