Information or Service Requests

In Writing Only
No specific information about a case is provided over the telephone. All requests for information or service about a case must be made in writing.

All requests about your case must be made in writing. If you like, you may use a Request for Service (PDF) form. It is also available at our office.

You may mail, fax, or E-mail your request to us, or you may drop it off at our office. If we are not open when you stop by, please leave your request in the drop box next to our front door. We will send a response to your home address within five business days.

Proof Of Identity
To protect your privacy, you must provide proof of your identity when you submit a request for information or service. Please bring your State-issued photo ID when you visit our office, or include a photocopy of it when you send us your request.

Please be sure to keep your address updated. If you have moved recently, visit our web page on How to Change Your Address.

Be Advised
We will not discuss your child support case with anyone, other than your attorney, who contacts us on your behalf. This includes friends, relatives, spouses, fiancees, and employers. We also will not discuss your child support case with you, if you are a noncustodial parent who is represented by an attorney. In that case, you must contact your attorney for assistance. Thank you for your cooperation.