Note from the County Assessor
We are pleased to welcome you not only to this web site but also to our office located in the Tippecanoe County Office Building.
My goal as County Assessor is to work towards every property owner being fairly and equally assessed. Assessing officials must follow the rules of the Department of Local Government Finance (DLGF) in all assessment or reassessment of real property practices. The mission of a reassessment is to inventory, verify, and value all real estate parcels. This process distributes the property tax burden in a uniform and equitable manner.
Mass appraisal is not perfect, so we encourage property owners to review their assessments. We welcome any questions and/or concerns.
I am honored to hold this office and serve you in the capacity of Tippecanoe County Assessor.
- 2013 Cyclical Reassessment Plan (PDF)
- 2013 GIS Silverlight Guide (PDF)
- Annual Adjustments Fact Sheet (PDF)
- FAQ - Assessment of Appeals (PDF)
- FAQ - Personal Property (PDF)
- Form 130 Short - Taxpayers Notice to Intitiate An Appeal
- Form 136 Application for Property Tax Exemption
- History Of Property Valuation Changes (PDF)
- How to Complete Indiana Personal Property Tax Forms (PDF)
- Neighborhoods with Sub-Markets in Neighborhood Order (PDF)
- Neighborhoods with Sub-markets in Township and Sub-Market Order (PDF)
- Property Tax Appeals Process (PDF)
- Request for Review of Mobile Home Assessment 2016
- Tippecanoe County Analysis of the Ratio Report and Equalization Study (PDF)