Area Plan Commission (APC)
Our public meetings will continue to be streamed on Facebook and Youtube at the links below. Online comments will not be monitored at the meetings:
Please note: If you would like to use a flash drive to make a PowerPoint presentation at any of the public hearings held in the Tippecanoe Room, that flash drive must be given to APC staff by close of business on the Monday of the week of the meeting (two days before the Wednesday meeting) so our IT Department can determine that it is safe from viruses and may be used at the Tippecanoe Room’s computer station.
- 2022 TIP Adopted Document through Amendment 18
- Childcare License & Zoning Requirements
- 2022-2026 CHSTP Adopted Plan
- 2021 Tippecanoe County Student Rental Report
- Public Participation Plan - 2021 Update
- Big 4 Trail Master Plan
- Title VI Plan & Limited English Proficiency Language Assistance Plan
- 2021 Annual Listing
Transportation Resource Guide
The 2021 transportation resource guide is now available. It is a list of all transportation services provided in the county. It is available in many languages, including English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, and Swedish.